Payment On The Internet Via epay.bg
On the Internet via ePay.bg you may pay for goods and services, transfer money and check your card balance. It is sufficient to have a Visa Electron debit card or a Visa credit card of CCB.
With Visa Electron and Visa you can pay utility bills to the following traders and buy goods and services, as well as pay subscription for print editions you may shop with a Visa Electron or a Visa card, selecting goods or services at the web sites of the traders, which participate in ePay.bg.
Make money transfers in BGN with the Visa Electron card
Enter the following web site: www.epay.bg. From the "Transfers" menu you can:
- Perform money transfers to individuals and companies with accounts in Bulgarian banks via "Wire transfer to a bank account "
- Pay "Real estate tax" and "Waste charge" for an estate in Bulgaria
- Transfer money to the state budget of the Republic of Bulgaria
Check your card balance
Enter the following web site www.epay.bg. Select menu "Reports", "Review the funds available in your cards", and after that the card, about which you would like to make the report. On the screen there appears information about your card availability and about the number of the account to the card.
Registration for card payments via ePay.bg
It is necessary to have a registration for ePay.bg. It is made in the following way:
- Enter the following web site: www.epay.bg and select "Registration "
- Enter your e-mail and select a password
- At the e-mail specified by you, you will receive instructions how to proceed with the registration
After you finish your registration as a user of ePay.bg, you may register the card, with which you would like to make the payment. Enter the following web site: www.epay.bg and select "Cards and micro accounts".
Select a type of registration via information from the bank statement
The registration is made in the following manner:
- You enter the data about your card in the given form. Only Visa /issued by Bulgarian banks/ and MasterCard cards are accepted.
- The system performs one sample transaction with your card for BGN 1.00, if it is issued by a Bulgarian bank or BGN 2.00 /EUR 1 /, if your card was issued by a foreign bank.
- The Bank that issued your card receives in the data from the transaction a specific 5-digit number.
- In the Bank statement, which you receive from the Bank, you will see the following sample text:
12345 is "Number of the bank statement "
After you receive "Number of the bank statement ", enter it in the menu "Confirm your card registration with a bank statement". After the successful match of the number, your card will be verified and if the inquiry is approved, ePay.bg may be used.
Payments with the card via ePay.bg
Payment of utility bills, used in Bulgaria
- Enter the following web site: www.epay.bg
- Select menu "Bills payment", after that "Register a new utility bill"
- Register to the traders, which you prefer
- You may make payments from the "Bills payment" menu, "Pay your pending bills"
Purchase of goods and services
- On the web site of the respective trader select your desired goods or services
- There appears a screen, on which you have to enter a username and a password
- If you want to make the payment, enter again your password
Order of a money transfer
- Enter the following web site www.ePay.bg
- Select menu "Transfers", "Send a Wire transfer to a bank account "
- Select the card, from which the transfer is made
- Select the Bank operator, via which the transfer is made
- Enter the name, the bank account of the beneficiary in the Bulgarian bank, the transfer amount, the depositor and the transfer grounds
- From the "Transfers" menu you may also pay "Real estate tax" and "Waste charge" and transfer money to the state budget of the Republic of Bulgaria.