With the international Visa Electron debit cards from CCB you may enjoy overdraft Standard on your card checking account.
You may receive overdraft, if:
- You have a concluded employment contract without any term;
- You have at least three month work experience without any interruption with your employer;
- You have one net monthly salary transferred by the employer to your card checking account with Central Cooperative Bank.
Parameters of the overdraft
- Maximum term – 1 year
- Interest – 13 %
- Amount – maximum up to 4 net salaries, but not more than EUR 5000
- Renewal – there is a possibility for automatic renewal upon expiry of the initial term of the overdraft
Necessary documents, which have to be presented
- A copy of the employment contract;
- An official note from the employer, the last slip or another income-evidencing document;
- A document, evidencing the social security payments made;
- A copy of the identity card.
What do you have to do, in order to obtain overdraft
- Visit the branch of CCB in Cyprus, in order to complete the necessary forms and present the required documents.
- Up to one work day after presentation of all the necessary documents, the Bank will reply to your application.
- You receive the overdraft on the following workday after signing the contract for loan transaction with the Bank.
Additional information about issues, of interest to you, you may obtain at 00357 22447757, and write to us at: email@example.com, as well as in the office of Central Cooperative Bank in Cyprus.