CCB Online – the Central Cooperative Bank Internet Banking.
With the Internet banking you can operate fast and easily with your money in real time, without visiting the bank offices – all you need is a PC and an Internet connection wherever you are, without the need to install additional software.
With CCB Online you can:
- Open current accounts in BGN and foreign currency;
- Open deposit accounts in BGN and foreign currency;
- Make BGN and currency payments in the country and abroad;
- Make urgent interbank BGN payments via the RINGS system;
- Initiate a request for a immediate collection order;
- Sell and buy foreign currency;
- Receive verifications and statements from all accounts opened in CCB AD;
- Have information about the FX rates.
Who can use CCB Online
Individuals as well as legal entities can make bank transactions with CCB Online with their accounts in CCB. You don’t need to have an open account in the bank when submitting the application for registration.
Your transactions security via the Internet is fully guaranteed.
- CCB uses 128-bit encrypted sessions for the communication between your browser and the server of the Internet banking system – CCB Online, which are of utmost security level.
- Identification of the system users is with a user’s name, password and a qualified electronic signature.
- CCB Online allows for the registration of all electronic signatures issued in Bulgaria.