Description of CCB Online
Before you proceed to the registration, please get aware of the service and all the conveniences it offers.
See more about the service
CCB Online User’s Manual
User’s manual includes complete information about how and where you have to register, how to install and save your digital certificate, as well as a detailed description of menu and objects in the system.
Download the user’s manual (PDF) (1.7 MB)
Contracts and forms
All contracts and forms you need to make bank transactions on the Internet you can download here.
Submission of an application for registration
- Fill in the necessary data in the application for registration.
- Generate and install the certificate if you don’t use a Qualified Electronic Signature(QES).
- Visit once the nearest bank office.
- To confirm your application for registration by a CCB officer, you need to present an ID card, if you are an individual, and if you are a legal entity – the package of documents in compliance with the requirements under Ordinance No. 3 on the non-cash payments and the national payment system, as well as to sign the sample application – statement that you can read and print from Contracts and forms.
Certificate Generation and Installation
If you don’t have a QES, you can generate and download your digital certificate for work in the system from here. Before that you have to have filled in the registration form.
Download the certificate
To be able to make bank transactions with your CCB bank account on the Internet you will need:
- A PC with installed on it Cyrillic Operating System Windows 98/Me/2000 SP4/Xp SP2/2003/Vista;
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher version, Firefox 3 or higher;
- Note: The Operating System Windows Vista doesn’t allow generating a certificate via Internet Explorer 7.0, the alternative is to use Firefox.
- Internet access with a minimum line capacity of at least 56 kbps.
- If you use Internet Explorer, you need to have installed High Encryption Pack.