Interbank FX transfers
Interbank FX transfers
- CCB offers fast, secure and quality cash transfers in foreign currency through S.W.I.F.T. Ordering and receiving of interbank currency transfers in the country and abroad is possible from any bank office.
- Well-developed correspondence network of first class foreign banks as well as the skilled staff of CCB ensure fast, accurate and maximum correct transfer of means to customers of other banks to any place in the world.
- CCB makes transfers in over 50 convertible currencies via its correspondence accounts in 24 banks in Europe and North America.
- Together with the routine transfers with a 2-day value date (spot), CCB offers to its customers possibilities for fast and express transfers – respectively with 1-day value date (tom) and same day value.
- Interbank transfers through S.W.I.F.T. are one of the most reliable forms of international payments – to you trade partners, as well as to your friends and relatives. CCB makes also cash currency transfers – even when the customer has no checking account in the bank.
- Order of a currency transfer.
Order of a currency transfer
To make a transfer the following data about the beneficiary is needed:
- Name and address of the bank;
- SWIFT/BIC code;
- IBAN or account number;
- Name and address of the beneficiary.
According to the SWIFT standards there are three defined possibilities for distribution of bank commissions for currency transfers, ordered by CCB Plc:
- OUR - all bank commissions are at the expense of the sender. These include the commissions of the bank of the sender, of the intermediary bank (correspondent) and of the bank of the beneficiary.
- SHA - commissions of the bank of the sender are at the expense of the sender. Commissions of the intermediary bank (correspondent) and those of the bank of the beneficiary are at the expense of the beneficiary.
- BEN - all bank commissions are at the expense of the beneficiary. In this case the bank of the sender deducts its commissions from the amount of the transfer
- Fees and commissions, charged by CCB Plc for currency transfers, are according to the Tariff of the bank.
Receiving a currency transfer
To receive a currency amount you need to give to the sender the following data:
- Central Cooperative Bank of Bulgaria, Cyprus;
- SWIFT CODE: CECBCY2N;
- Your IBAN number;
- Your name and address.
Fees and commissions, charged by CCB Plc for currency transfers, are according to the Tariff of the bank.